Chi-Mix-sTry Fun Things!
“The Chinese Man, Chi Mixs and Try Several Elements Bending”
Almost anyone find that to memorize something that long and complex is annoying. Take Chemistry as an example. It is a nightmare for any students to understand the chemistry only by reading, listening from the lecture. It become complicated, ambiguous and hard to be understood in that way.
“Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein
With that in mind, the developer is trying to design a game that bring a kind of fun to the world of chemistry. Since we can agree that learning when having fun is always the most effective and efficient method.
- Project Goals – Introducing the basic elements of chemistry and their reactions through an interactive, interesting, and simple game.
- Deadline – Sunday, 28 October 2018
- Construct 2
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Wavepad Sound Editor
Developers’ Role Distribution
- Dumac Revano Chen – Logic and Concept Designer
- Logic & Concept Designer – Researching, collecting and validating all of the framework of the concept of the game especially in the logic.
- The Investigator – Investigating and collecting all of the detail requirements needed to be the project framework of the system especially in a case when one need to buy certain medicine such as prescription, allergies, and also the classification of the medicine itself.
- Excelino Noveda Alfa Fernando – UI and UX Designer
- Guntur Sandjaya – Front-End Designer